[ 看牙英文對話 ] A TRIP TO THE DENTIST 看牙醫實用對話 - (2)


A TRIP TO THE DENTIST 看牙醫實用對話


2010年 12月20日  蘋果日報

Speaking 生活美語 - Cleaning 清潔


英文對話 :
Dentist: Now I’m just going to use this tool to scrape some of the plaque buildup off of your teeth.
Patient: All right, doctor. Will it hurt?
Dentist: There may be a small amount of pain and a little blood. When I’m finished, I’ll ask you to rinse your mouth with water and spit in the small sink to your right. Now, just relax....
Patient: OK, doctor.


中文翻譯 :
牙醫:現在我要用這個工具來刮除孳生在你牙齒上的牙菌斑。
病患:好的,醫生。會痛嗎?
牙醫:可能會有點痛還會流一些血。我結束後會請你用水漱漱口,然後吐在你右手邊的小水槽裡。現在,放輕鬆就好……。
病患:好的,醫生。


Common Phrases 看牙好用句


1.It hurts when I chew. 我咬東西時會痛。
2.I feel pain when I eat/drink something hot/cold. 我吃/喝熱的/冷的會覺得痛。
3.I think I have a cavity in this tooth.我這顆牙齒好像有蛀牙。
4.I think I have a crack in my tooth. 我這顆牙齒好像裂開了。
5.My gums bleed when I brush my teeth. 我刷牙時牙齦會流血。 



英語通 Language Guide


.bad breath (halitosis) 口臭
.plaque/tartar 牙菌斑
.toothache 牙痛
.sensitive teeth 敏感性牙齒
.cavity/tooth decay 蛀牙
.chipped/cracked tooth 牙齒碎裂
.crooked tooth 牙齒歪斜
.impacted tooth 阻生牙
.gum disease/gingivitis/periodontitis 牙周病
.tooth abscess 牙根膿瘍
.tooth erosion 牙齒侵蝕
.oral cancer 口腔癌 



 


牙齒類型


.molar 臼齒
.premolar 小臼齒
.canine 犬齒
.incisor 門牙 






留言

熱門文章